helpful blog for the newbies

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      while looking for something else, I found this blog that had several posts
      on her experiments with marbling. Some of you might find them helpful.

      http://www.bloombakecreate.com/2013/02/how-to-marble-fabric-a-new-obsession/

      Sue

    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
        Thanks SO much!! I appreciate you thinking of me. I'll look at it now.

        Kelly

        Sent from my iPhone