RE: heat and humidity

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
      yes, the heat will break down the gel much quicker. I try to do most of my
      scarves outside because of the mess, and until recently, I worked in a
      large screen tent, but last summer, we had some high winds and violent rain
      and it completely ripped apart the tent. It had pvc poles, which was part
      of the problem. The wind kept popping them apart. I'm looking for another
      tent I can afford with metal poles. For right now, I have the tank on my
      back porch.

      I used to do it inside during the winter, but had to have towels down
      everywhere, because it was in my second bedroom.

      Don't know if this helps or not.
      Sue