RE: [Marbling] make your envelopes from marbled paper

  • Elsje
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
      Good day to all,

      Thanks for the compliments !

      If the ELFA group is to much

      you can go to

      http://thom-patterson.com/Origami/ELFA_25_Years.pdf

      if you want

      here you find a booklet with nice relative easy folding models

      (= A4 but most formats rectangular are possible)

      more you find in the files

      I would love to receive one of your

      handfolded-handmarbled-mailart-jewels

      and proudly show to my ELFA friends

      address:

      E.vd.Ploeg

      Wecelostraat 1

      6901 GD Zevenaar

      The Netherlands

      xxxelsje

      To remind all us Americans... the 7/6/2011 date below is actually June 7,
      2011. In Europe they put the day of the month first.

      Elsje, you're a great addition to the marbling list!

      Lavinia

      On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 00:18:19 +0200 "Elsje" <ploegevd@...
      <mailto:ploegevd%40xs4all.nl> > writes:

      http://elfa-exchange.blogspot.nl/

      see 7/6/2011 sumi envelopes in an exhibition in Germany