Re: [Marbling] make your envelopes from marbled paper

  • onemarbler
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
      To remind all us Americans... the 7/6/2011 date below is actually June 7,
      2011. In Europe they put the day of the month first.

      Elsje, you're a great addition to the marbling list!

      Lavinia

      On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 00:18:19 +0200 "Elsje" <ploegevd@...> writes:

      http://elfa-exchange.blogspot.nl/

      see 7/6/2011 sumi envelopes in an exhibition in Germany

    • Elsje
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
        Good day to all,

        Thanks for the compliments !

        If the ELFA group is to much

        you can go to

        http://thom-patterson.com/Origami/ELFA_25_Years.pdf

        if you want

        here you find a booklet with nice relative easy folding models

        (= A4 but most formats rectangular are possible)

        more you find in the files

        I would love to receive one of your

        handfolded-handmarbled-mailart-jewels

        and proudly show to my ELFA friends