make your envelopes from marbled paper

  • Elsje
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2013
      Hi to all,

      Thanks for your answer, thanks for your help.

      Susanne (paper) world is small, yes I like to visit you if I can in Leiden.

      How nice you tell me about Henk Porck he is a friend of mine.

      wow wow wow....whats ALL happening to me today....

      Now I can tell you:

      I am also 1 of the fouder members of the ELFA: Envelope and LetterFolds
      Association

      I create and draw diagrams, how to make handfolded envelopes and letters.

      If you like go to

      http://elfa-exchange.blogspot.nl/

      see 7/6/2011 sumi envelopes in an exhibition in Germany

      and some more handfolded items (also from marbled paper)

      Happy marbling, happy folding

      xxxelsje

    • onemarbler
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
        To remind all us Americans... the 7/6/2011 date below is actually June 7,
        2011. In Europe they put the day of the month first.

        Elsje, you're a great addition to the marbling list!

        Lavinia

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
          Good day to all,

          Thanks for the compliments !

          If the ELFA group is to much

          you can go to

          http://thom-patterson.com/Origami/ELFA_25_Years.pdf

          if you want

          here you find a booklet with nice relative easy folding models

          (= A4 but most formats rectangular are possible)

          more you find in the files

          I would love to receive one of your

          handfolded-handmarbled-mailart-jewels

          and proudly show to my ELFA friends