Adhesive tape. Seonds.

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2013
      Adhesive tape:
      Place the paper flat on the table, weigh it down (you need both hands later). Turn on your blow dryer at lowest heat, let the air gently waft over the paper. After a few seconds the tape should be warm and soft. Try to gently and slowly take it off with the blow dryer still blowing. If it doesn't work, slip a sharp, thin knife unter the tape to lift it.

      Seconds:
      The longer you marble, the more critical you are about your results. In the long run you'll have enough wrapping paper, note paper, shopping list paper, to do list paper etc to last you a life time, with an ever growing heap of seconds and thirds to make the kindergarten next door and your customers happy.
      It's part of the job and part of the fun!

      Susanne Krause
    • Elsje
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2013
        Hi to all,

        Thanks for your answer, thanks for your help.

        Susanne (paper) world is small, yes I like to visit you if I can in Leiden.

        How nice you tell me about Henk Porck he is a friend of mine.

        wow wow wow....whats ALL happening to me today....

        Now I can tell you:

        I am also 1 of the fouder members of the ELFA: Envelope and LetterFolds
        Association

        I create and draw diagrams, how to make handfolded envelopes and letters.

        If you like go to

        http://elfa-exchange.blogspot.nl/

        see 7/6/2011 sumi envelopes in an exhibition in Germany

        and some more handfolded items (also from marbled paper)

        Happy marbling, happy folding

        xxxelsje

      • onemarbler
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
          To remind all us Americans... the 7/6/2011 date below is actually June 7,
          2011. In Europe they put the day of the month first.

          Elsje, you're a great addition to the marbling list!

          Lavinia

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 30, 2013
            Good day to all,

            Thanks for the compliments !

            If the ELFA group is to much

            you can go to

            http://thom-patterson.com/Origami/ELFA_25_Years.pdf

            if you want

            here you find a booklet with nice relative easy folding models

            (= A4 but most formats rectangular are possible)

            more you find in the files

            I would love to receive one of your

            handfolded-handmarbled-mailart-jewels

            and proudly show to my ELFA friends