Re: [Marbling] Unbuffered papers

  • SA Marbling - iMagica Studio
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      You are really tripping it Doll :)) Go Go GO.. YES the paper makes the big
      difference. You are gunning it, May I ask for you to kep a cut off of every
      piece tested and mail it to me with a plain piece - still virgin and a
      piece marbled/ i will pay off course :))) remember to keep book.. or memory
      note each print run.. your conditions. I can send you my address and thn
      you can let me know how much you ill charge to send me results on variety
      Dick Blick- papers.etc. If you like ???
      Ytralalalalalla.. when we gonna se some pics???

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
        THanks Cat and Larissa. I have something that works and I am going to stick with it.

        By the way, you can get good quality inkjet paper in larger sizes online for about $1.00 a sheet in packs of 50 or so. SOmething like this:
        http://www.amazon.com/Epson-Premium-Presentation-Sheets-S041908/dp/B000B57H7I/ref=sr_1_2?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1372453790&sr=1-2&keywords=epson+17+X+22

        It should need no alum, and while I like a heavier paper, this is not bad. I cannot guarantee it will work, but tried their smaller papers and they do, without alum, sometimes you have to figure out the coated side and use that.

        Iris Nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com