Unbuffered papers

  • Cat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
      Try this company- a lot of choices of unbuffered papers, but you do have to look at each one. Anything for platinum/paladium prints is unbuffered. Might be too pricy. http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/cart/home.php?cat=18
      I wonder if the Light "Goyu" Kozo Paper might work for you? It's also offered by Dick Blick- might be cheaper there.
      The one I used (and will use again) was Arches Platine (MW, GN) Made by Arjomari-Prioux Mill*, France. But I think it may be too heavy for your use.
    • SA Marbling - iMagica Studio
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
        You are really tripping it Doll :)) Go Go GO.. YES the paper makes the big
        difference. You are gunning it, May I ask for you to kep a cut off of every
        piece tested and mail it to me with a plain piece - still virgin and a
        piece marbled/ i will pay off course :))) remember to keep book.. or memory
        note each print run.. your conditions. I can send you my address and thn
        you can let me know how much you ill charge to send me results on variety
        Dick Blick- papers.etc. If you like ???
        Ytralalalalalla.. when we gonna se some pics???

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2013
          THanks Cat and Larissa. I have something that works and I am going to stick with it.

          By the way, you can get good quality inkjet paper in larger sizes online for about $1.00 a sheet in packs of 50 or so. SOmething like this:
          http://www.amazon.com/Epson-Premium-Presentation-Sheets-S041908/dp/B000B57H7I/ref=sr_1_2?s=office-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1372453790&sr=1-2&keywords=epson+17+X+22

          It should need no alum, and while I like a heavier paper, this is not bad. I cannot guarantee it will work, but tried their smaller papers and they do, without alum, sometimes you have to figure out the coated side and use that.

          Iris Nevins
          www.marblingpaper.com