introduction and question

  • Elsje
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hi to all,

      I am Elsje van der Ploeg from Holland.

      I do marbling since 1990 as a hobby, first marbling, than suminagashi and
      now also ebru.

      My friend Yusuf and I combinate suminagashi and ebru.

      You can see our work on http://sumi-ebru-marbling.blogspot.nl/

      question:

      My question is about suminagashi (blach-white) on silk.

      Can one of you tell me the name of the right sumi to bring on silk?

      Has anyone experienced it ? I have heard about kimono-dress in Japan with
      suminagashi.

      thanks and happy marbling

      xxxelsjevanderploeg