RE: paper

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 26, 2013
      several other people like Arches Text Wove if that would work for you.
      Sue

    • Taracady
      Message 47 of 47 , Apr 13, 2014
        Iris, I love learning of these intricacies! Fascinating. I don't think we have opened ream 2 of that purchase, so I will definitely check it before distributing it. The balancing act of dilution/concentration of mordant, size and pigment can be challenging enough! Now buffering of paper adds to the mix. Thanks! Tara