RE: paint

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
      Sandra, there's no exact proportion, because each paint spreads
      differently, so it's trial and error. Most people say to mix it to the
      consistency of skim milk or a little thinner.
      Sue

    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
        I'll bet each person here who successfully marbles here has a different formula and style.. all in what works or doesn't.

        .You work the materials until you find what works. What works on one piece sometimes doesn't pay off the next..

        Sometimes EVERTHING flows like "Butter" cause your realizing Your Formula your style.

        When I first started even thou there were books and the beginnings of this group..

        I still had to find my way..Just like any medium thats truly "Art"

        What effects..Your Space ,the days temperature ,the temperature of your materials, the age of your materials , the way alum is applied to your surface

        or the lack of. �Hundreds of differentials.

        The "archives here are very informative ..