Blog for Christopher Weimann

  • Ingridi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hello everyone
      Just wanted to send a reminder of the blog I did for Christopher
      and since I rarely post here thought I'd send the link:
      http://cweimannmarbledworks.blogspot.com
      Regards, Ingrid
    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
        Is it just me? access blog??
        On Jun 19, 2013, at 7:01 PM, "Ingridi" <floatingcolors@...> wrote:

        > Hello everyone
        > Just wanted to send a reminder of the blog I did for Christopher
        > and since I rarely post here thought I'd send the link:
        > http://cweimannmarbledworks.blogspot.com
        > Regards, Ingrid

      • cherry_hill_drive
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
          Hi, Ingrid - your link does not work....

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
            This one does!

            On Jun 19, 2013, at 8:53 PM, carylhanc@... wrote:

            > Hi, Ingrid - your link does not work....

          • Myrna Matherne
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
              Really interesting and inspiring.