pinterest boards

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
      thanks Gretchen, could you tell how how to pin an entire board, or can that
      be done? I have looked up most of those individually in the past.
      Thanks
      Sue

    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2013
        Hey Sue� I just went and put all my marbled stuff up on a board� and My Shibori on another..

        My name seems to come up with everything intermingled ,my stuff..stuff I like�

        then you can view individual boards..

        Hey�I thought it was silly�but know I'm kinda digging it! And it was a place to put up all my best stuff from years �just Go for it!