Re: [Marbling] Marbling on Pinterest

  • Nancy Akerly
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
      Thanks so much for sharing your work!
      Fascinating suminogashi, Sharon, with lovely drawings.
      Gretchen, your fabric took my breath away. Beautiful work! Love your manikin as well.
      Nancy Akerly
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 17, 2013, at 5:37 PM, gretchen vansant <fine_artist2002@...> wrote:

      > Both are very interesting!! my fabric.. http://pinterest.com/vansantdesigns/marbling-hand-marbled-fabric/
      >
      > I gotta say my rakes and clothes pins wood both get marbled during my process…
      >
      > only super cool to see it in full wood board planks ..very interesting board
      >

      > On Jun 17, 2013, at 12:09 PM, Sharon <sharon_giles@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Interesting board on Pinterest:
      >>
      >> http://pinterest.com/dymphiem/marbling-ebru-suminagashi/
      >>
      >> Also has video links on it.
      >>
      >> I also have a board up on my suminagashi:
      >>
      >> http://pinterest.com/sharongiles/suminagashi-paintings-by-sharon-giles/

    • esins esin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
        http://pinterest.com/bilbizek/my-works-marbling-art-and-ceramic/

        this is my board about marbling art

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
          These are ALL very interesting and very accessible which is GREAT! I love the "swirling" roses!!