contact in Northern CA?

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013
      does anyone know of any marblers in Norther CA, around Fairfield and
      Vacaville or even Sacramento that I could contact? I'm planning on being
      there in the last week of July.
      Sue

    • Sharon Gellerman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
        HI Sue,

        I'm in Los Osos 3 hours south from Sacramento, I'd love for you to come
        visit if possible.
        Sharon Gelleman

        On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:51 PM, Sue Cole <akartisan@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > does anyone know of any marblers in Norther CA, around Fairfield and
        > Vacaville or even Sacramento that I could contact? I'm planning on being
        > there in the last week of July.
        > Sue

        *Sharon Gellerman*
        *ColorVibe Designs*