drawings to ebru

  • cepporto
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
      Hello!
      Is there any book or booklet about the designs (flowers, fish etc..) Such as are made in the technique of Ebru? and the nomenclature used for each standard?
      I took a course on this technique, but I can not make many drawings drawings.
      Thank you
    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
        Try The Dream of Water, by Hikmet Barut├žugil. The best I know.

        Susanne Krause