drawings to ebru

  • cepporto
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11 5:47 AM
      Hello!
      Is there any book or booklet about the designs (flowers, fish etc..) Such as are made in the technique of Ebru? and the nomenclature used for each standard?
      I took a course on this technique, but I can not make many drawings drawings.
      Thank you
    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11 7:53 AM
        Try The Dream of Water, by Hikmet Barut├žugil. The best I know.

        Susanne Krause