More Press for Marbling!

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      On the heels of Larissa Don and Pat K. Thomas's article in the May issue of STITCHES magazine, I'm thrilled to let you know my marbled artwork is featured in the recent issue of TAPROOT ~ a full-color, quarterly art and lifestyle magazine.

      In addition to TAPROOT buying the rights to three images (which they used as full-page section dividers), they also let me ramble on a bit in an article about my experience as a marbling artist.

      You can find more details on my blog here: http://barbskoog.com/2013/05/22/taproot-magazine-and-me/

      You can go to TAPROOT here: www.taprootmag.com

      And for those of you who don't know the publishing process, writers have no control over article titles. They are generally written by the editors. In this case, they used "Ebru Marbling," which I'm fully aware is redundant. I think we should all be happy they didn't say Marbleizing or Marbleized Art!!!

      Cheers,
      Barb
      www.BarbSkoog.com
      cheers@...
    • Sharon Gellerman
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
        Wow!!! Good for you. Im still waiting for you to visit or hopfully you can
        come to my show in Pasadena in November.