Re: [Marbling] You are all such a wealth of information!

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 14 , May 20, 2013
      Elizabeth I started with a weekend class in 1985 and quit my job a year later to marble full-time and am still at it.  Also, Penland School of Craft in western NC (penland.org) also has some classes from time to time.  I will be teaching an "Intuitive Marbling on Cotton and Silk" class at the Omega Institute June 16-21 in Rhinebeck, NY you may want to check out.

      Enjoy the journey,
      Laura Sims
      www.indigostonestudio.com