ebooks. There is one marbling book for Kindle....

  • Esdehority
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14 6:43 AM
      My old kindle doesn't do color, so even if there were color illustrations, it wouldn't be helpful, but I got the book just to support the concept.

      Elizabeth in NC

      Message 2 of 4 , May 14 8:22 AM
        Lots of inspirations here even without reading Turkish. What great photos!
        Thanks!

        Sent from my iPad
        Liberty Grove Paper Arts
        http://www.libertygrovepaperarts.com

        On May 14, 2013, at 8:43 AM, Esdehority <ESDeHority@...> wrote:

        > My old kindle doesn't do color, so even if there were color illustrations, it wouldn't be helpful, but I got the book just to support the concept.
        >
        > Elizabeth in NC

      • elizabeth
        Message 3 of 4 , May 19 11:11 AM
          Hi

          I have a friend who knows Turkish -- he grew up there. I'll ask him to
          look at it.

          Lilly