digital books on marbling

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2013
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/15279763/ismekebru

      free download of Ebru Sanati book � 103 pages all in Turkish or Arabic.

      I just checked and this is still available for downloading. I have printed
      it out and have tried unsuccessfully to find someone here to help me
      translate parts of it. We have a very international University here, but
      when I talked to someone, it said it was a dialect problem or something.
      It has lots of photos in it.

      Maybe you could use this as part of your project. I tried to use Google to
      translate it, but because it's so huge, it wouldn't do it. Maybe if I
      downloaded a page at a time or something.

      Let me know if you come up with any solutions. Someone put this on the
      group sometime ago.

      Sue

    • Esdehority
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2013
        My old kindle doesn't do color, so even if there were color illustrations, it wouldn't be helpful, but I got the book just to support the concept.

        Elizabeth in NC

        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2013
          Lots of inspirations here even without reading Turkish. What great photos!
          Thanks!

          Sent from my iPad
          Liberty Grove Paper Arts
          http://www.libertygrovepaperarts.com

          On May 14, 2013, at 8:43 AM, Esdehority <ESDeHority@...> wrote:

          > My old kindle doesn't do color, so even if there were color illustrations, it wouldn't be helpful, but I got the book just to support the concept.
          >
          > Elizabeth in NC

        • elizabeth
          Message 4 of 4 , May 19, 2013
            Hi

            I have a friend who knows Turkish -- he grew up there. I'll ask him to
            look at it.

            Lilly