Re: An online marbling manual?

  • anthonianthonianthoni
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2013
      I find it somewhat of a mystery that all these old authors are not digitalized, or somehow made more accessable. The famous plates from Deridiot's encyclopaedia grace almost every marbling book, but nothing is said about the article that they accompanied

      However, there is also a need for a compilation of new material. To my knowledge no substantial volume on marbling has been written in the past decade or so. Therefore, I shall take this opportunity To propose a sort of crowd sourced manual, perhaps in the manner of a wiki, with articles on the various aspects of the craft. Rather than being written by an individual, the involvement of many of the artisians, would allow it to cover a series of topics that past manuals could not even possibly dream of -