Re: beginner questions -what works in one spot in the world does not necessarily work in another

  • Jack Northrup
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2013
      One thing I can assure you what works in one spot in the world does not necessarily work in another. I marbled in The USA Colorado. Then moved to Arkansas same paint, same Carrageenan not same result. I moved from hot and dry to cooler and humid. I took my paints and Carrageenan to Florida .. another change. Now I am in the Philippines. I am using real seaweed from the market, and Ox gall from a butcher. It is fun the learning, we had a lot of failures, but we are succeeding. A couple of our videos. http://youtu.be/sHWktOug9bM here are the kids playing/learning how to make marble papers. Darwin is 8 and so excited with his first marble.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pSKG1eCpUY.

      Visit:

      Jack Northrup.com
      Black, White, and Red

      Life in the Philippines and more