Natural Marbling Paints

  • Philippines via Arkansas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      My wife and I are in the Philippines. We are using seaweed, Ox gall from the slaughter house, crystal alum and Acrylic paint to marble. What a learning process it has been.
      Now,I wish to use some of my own paints. I want to use different shades of coffee. Any ideas as to what it can be mixed with to get it to float. I am into digitally reproducing marbles, so the long term survival is of no consequence. Where I am, paper has a short life span. Everything is damp during monsoon season. Myra lost many, many years of drawings and art in the flood in Makati city last year.

      Here is a video on Youtube I just uploaded of her making some papers. http://youtu.be/sm87ETpJJEM .