Re: [Marbling] Patterns

  • D or Jer Guffey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hi,

      I find the order in which to apply the colors can make all the difference. Some colors are "chasers" that is, they move the other ones out. If you put that "chaser" on first, then apply the other colors you can sometimes solve the problem. Are you using acrylics? Sad to say, the manufactures keep changing the formulas...so the color that works fine the first time you use it, does not always work the next time you buy it because it really isn't the same paint, even though it's the same manufacturer and color.

      There are not easy answers...just keep experimenting.

      sending marbleous good wishes,

      d. guffey