A Picture in the top page of my home page

  • Tkuroda
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29 5:30 AM
      Dear Ladies & Gentleman

      I am sorry to have trouble with you. I had some trouble on my Computer

      Home page address was renewed. Please try again to reach to my homepage.

      Takaji KURODA

      3-21-12 Higashinakano,Nakano-ku

      Tokyo164-0003,JAPAN

      TEL 81-3-3368-1305

      kuroda@...

      http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda/index.htm

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 29 6:34 AM
        Room 7 very nice fabric!

        On Mar 29, 2013, at 8:30 AM, "Tkuroda" <tkuroda@...> wrote:

        > Dear Ladies & Gentleman
        >
        > I am sorry to have trouble with you. I had some trouble on my Computer
        >
        > Home page address was renewed. Please try again to reach to my homepage.

        > Takaji KURODA
        >
        > 3-21-12 Higashinakano,Nakano-ku
        >
        > Tokyo164-0003,JAPAN
        >
        > TEL 81-3-3368-1305
        >
        > kuroda@...
        >
        > http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda/index.htm

      • Nancy Akerly
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29 6:44 AM
          Beautiful work. An amazing array of design and color. Both the fabric and paper articles are wonderfully made!
          Thanks so much for sharing your website,
          Nancy Akerly

          Sent from my iPad
          Liberty Grove Paper Arts
          http://www.libertygrovepaperarts.com