Re: Printing on archer paper

  • Barb Skoog
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 3:37 PM
      Do you mean Arches (instead of archers)? Arches is a French paper. I used Arches Text Wove almost exclusively with amazing success. You can get a good price on it from Dick Blick art stores (buy in bulk for even better pricing). I haven't tried Arches' cold/hot pressed watercolor papers so I can't comment on that.

      HTH,
      Barb

      www.BarbSkoog.com
      Cheers@...

    • Sharon Gellerman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 3:40 PM
        Thank you Barb, I ment Arches paper and I did buy the one from Dick Blicks
        I bought the hot press one. Thank you for the info.

        --
        *Sharon Gellerman*
        *ColorVibe Designs*