Printing on archer paper

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13 11:20 AM
      Hi Guys,

      Any information on printing the marbled design on archer paper, I'm trying to digitally print my designs on fabric so the high res picture picks up the grain of the scarf, so I was recomended creating my designs on archer paper first and than photograph them. Any suggestions ideas?
      Thank you
      Sharon Gellerman
      www.colorvibedesigns.com
    • Barb Skoog
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13 3:37 PM
        Do you mean Arches (instead of archers)? Arches is a French paper. I used Arches Text Wove almost exclusively with amazing success. You can get a good price on it from Dick Blick art stores (buy in bulk for even better pricing). I haven't tried Arches' cold/hot pressed watercolor papers so I can't comment on that.

        HTH,
        Barb

        www.BarbSkoog.com
        Cheers@...

      • Sharon Gellerman
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13 3:40 PM
          Thank you Barb, I ment Arches paper and I did buy the one from Dick Blicks
          I bought the hot press one. Thank you for the info.

          --
          *Sharon Gellerman*
          *ColorVibe Designs*