Re: [Marbling] Event planner looking a marbling artist

  • elinor nahmani
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
      los angeles
      sorry i dont know why i assumed its an l.a group

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
        OH
        I am sorry I forgot to mention the location: los angeles
        Thanks to all those who reminded me.

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "elinor" <elinorna@...> wrote:

        > Hi dear artists.
        > I have an idea for one of the events i am planing.
        > I need a marbling artist to work an event .
        > please contact me for more details.
        > event april 20th 8-10 pm
        > thanks.
        > Elinor

      • Sharon Gellerman
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
          I'd Love too, I speacilize in working in events, please contact me that I
          can have more details please, Sharon 805-459-4925

          --
          *Sharon Gellerman*
          *ColorVibe Designs*