Re: [Marbling] Event planner looking a marbling artist

  • D or Jer Guffey
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
      it would be nice to know where you are located?

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
        los angeles
        sorry i dont know why i assumed its an l.a group

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
          OH
          I am sorry I forgot to mention the location: los angeles
          Thanks to all those who reminded me.

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "elinor" <elinorna@...> wrote:

          > Hi dear artists.
          > I have an idea for one of the events i am planing.
          > I need a marbling artist to work an event .
          > please contact me for more details.
          > event april 20th 8-10 pm
          > thanks.
          > Elinor

        • Sharon Gellerman
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2013
            I'd Love too, I speacilize in working in events, please contact me that I
            can have more details please, Sharon 805-459-4925

            --
            *Sharon Gellerman*
            *ColorVibe Designs*