Re: [Marbling] Event planner looking a marbling artist

  • Paul Henry
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 9:57 AM
      It might be helpful to let everyone one know where the event is, as
      there are many of us marblers all over the world!

      Paul

      On 03/03/2013 17:40, elinor wrote:

      > Hi dear artists.
      > I have an idea for one of the events i am planing.
      > I need a marbling artist to work an event .
      > please contact me for more details.
      > event april 20th 8-10 pm
      > thanks.
      > Elinor

    • D or Jer Guffey
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 9:58 AM
        it would be nice to know where you are located?

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3 11:02 AM
          los angeles
          sorry i dont know why i assumed its an l.a group

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3 11:04 AM
            OH
            I am sorry I forgot to mention the location: los angeles
            Thanks to all those who reminded me.

            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "elinor" <elinorna@...> wrote:

            > Hi dear artists.
            > I have an idea for one of the events i am planing.
            > I need a marbling artist to work an event .
            > please contact me for more details.
            > event april 20th 8-10 pm
            > thanks.
            > Elinor

          • Sharon Gellerman
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3 4:00 PM
              I'd Love too, I speacilize in working in events, please contact me that I
              can have more details please, Sharon 805-459-4925

              --
              *Sharon Gellerman*
              *ColorVibe Designs*