Event planner looking a marbling artist

  • elinor
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3 9:40 AM
      Hi dear artists.
      I have an idea for one of the events i am planing.
      I need a marbling artist to work an event .
      please contact me for more details.
      event april 20th 8-10 pm
      thanks.
      Elinor
    • Paul Henry
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3 9:57 AM
        It might be helpful to let everyone one know where the event is, as
        there are many of us marblers all over the world!

        Paul

        On 03/03/2013 17:40, elinor wrote:

        > Hi dear artists.
        > I have an idea for one of the events i am planing.
        > I need a marbling artist to work an event .
        > please contact me for more details.
        > event april 20th 8-10 pm
        > thanks.
        > Elinor

      • D or Jer Guffey
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3 9:58 AM
          it would be nice to know where you are located?

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3 11:02 AM
            los angeles
            sorry i dont know why i assumed its an l.a group

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 3 11:04 AM
              OH
              I am sorry I forgot to mention the location: los angeles
              Thanks to all those who reminded me.

              --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "elinor" <elinorna@...> wrote:

              > Hi dear artists.
              > I have an idea for one of the events i am planing.
              > I need a marbling artist to work an event .
              > please contact me for more details.
              > event april 20th 8-10 pm
              > thanks.
              > Elinor

            • Sharon Gellerman
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 3 4:00 PM
                I'd Love too, I speacilize in working in events, please contact me that I
                can have more details please, Sharon 805-459-4925

                --
                *Sharon Gellerman*
                *ColorVibe Designs*