Re: Looking for professional marbling artists

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2000
      This is certainly a tall order I would think. They are certainly
      handsome papers. I'd be interested in the list members voicing their
      opinions on just how you would go about this and if anyone will take on this
      job. I even have to ask--what type of contract would you be setting up with
      them.
      Out of curiousity--WHAT type of paper is holding those beautiful colours
      together?
      Jill