Urgent!!!

  • Carole Floate
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
      Hello,

      I am sorry for my sudden request but I am left with no option, I know I did not inform you of my trip but I had a short vacation down to manila, Philippine which is just the 3rd day today, I was robbed last night on my way back to the hotel from a shopping mall with family, it's such a traumatic experience for us as the robbers had gun pointing at us. All belongings are gone now since everything where stolen off us, no one could do anything because of the panic state we were in. I already filed a report after the incident and also had to block the credit cards immediately so we don't lose more than what was taken. Please I need you to loan me $3000 to resolve our predicament back home, I will pay you back right as soon as we are back home, I give you my word. Please let me know if you can be of help.

      Thanks

      Carole A. Floate
      CF Turnings
      200 W. Witchwood Lane