Marbling in Inda

  • Barb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Happy New Year, Everyone!

      I've recently been presented with the opportunity to travel to India next year ~ starting out in Mumbai and then heading north with likely destinations such as Rajasthan, Delhi, and Uttarakhand. Absolutely nothing is planned as of yet...just that we're going and that we have a year to figure out what we want to do.

      And what I want to do is to make sure I incorporate marbling! I cannot imagine going to India and not taking time visit important marbling sites/museums or visit the studios of marbling masters.

      I would very much welcome any information or any connections/contacts you may have that would be helpful to me as I start planning my trip. While my travels will primarily be in the north, I am willing to consider flying to the south if there is something (or someone) I absolutely should not miss. The person I am traveling with is Indian artist (lives in Mumbai) so I will be with someone who will definitely appreciate the marbling adventure as much as I will!

      Many thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

      Cheers,
      Barb Skoog
      www.BarbSkoog.com