Tried a new type of paint for silk marbling

  • Deluwiel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      http://www.dharmatrading.com/html/eng/7060419-AA.shtml?lnav=paints.html

      Couldn't be happier! Good variety of colors that float really well just diluted with a little distilled water on methocel for nice crisp patterns and good color intensity. A bonus is these don't require heat setting and leave my silk soft, supple, and shiny. I ordered the charcoal pearlescent just to see what it would do and to my surprise it leaves a lovely glint of sparkle without looking too glitzy-glittery. I'm pretty excited about these paints and at literally a fraction of the cost of other fluid acrylics. Haven't tried the metallics yet.