Pictures of PVC Scarf Tray

  • kumqtmay@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2013
      Here are some pictures of my "tinker toy" PVC pipe scarf tray. Go to my Facebook fan page: Facebook.com/seenmymarbles? Click on the "Photos" button. Find the "Arrowmont, March, 2012" folder. Photos 5, 6 & 17 show the tray. The size is really trashed, but you can get an idea of its components & high-tech construction. Different sized rails allow for many configurations for tray dimensions.

      If you also go to the "Event" button, you will find my current teaching schedule as well.

      Will try to find some better pictures of the tray to show.

      Creatively,
      Pat K. Thomas