Re: [Marbling] scarf tank

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
      Funny that's exactly my term for it�I don't have a contraption. But when I work with my "helper" thats how I explain what we "don't want" to move in a continuous motion. I also get "ghosties" from the gathering of alum which will happen when drying on the line (contrary to paper I think) or in storage. Just experiment ,experiment,experiment�solve,resolve�and then when everything comes together�its so cool

    • kumqtmay@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2013
        Here are some pictures of my "tinker toy" PVC pipe scarf tray. Go to my Facebook fan page: Facebook.com/seenmymarbles? Click on the "Photos" button. Find the "Arrowmont, March, 2012" folder. Photos 5, 6 & 17 show the tray. The size is really trashed, but you can get an idea of its components & high-tech construction. Different sized rails allow for many configurations for tray dimensions.

        If you also go to the "Event" button, you will find my current teaching schedule as well.

        Will try to find some better pictures of the tray to show.

        Creatively,
        Pat K. Thomas