Re: Marbling in Western Australia

  • George Reynolds
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2013
      The roller looking thing toward the near end is just a dowel I use to shorten the tray for smaller scarves. It saves a bit on paint. It turned out that it helps collect the paint when I am skimming the surface with newspaper and because its round it does a good job of directing the paint to the bottom of the tray. The drain and its stopper are between the dowel and the end of the tray so the rakes and combs don't hit them as I work.
      George