Re: [Marbling] scarves

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
      I also dye my silk before marbling.  Acid dyes work well from Aljo or Pro Chemical and Dye or wherever.  The companies will provide their suggested instructions for using them.  The charmeuse and crepes also drape better than habotai and have a weight and feel to the touch.  Best to you as you learn.

      Be Well,
      Laura