Re: good fix for problem scarves

  • Deluwiel
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2013
      These are beautiful! I have discovered that 'full coverage' marbling on the silk like this does compromise the silkiness and sheen of the silk which I don't like. I posted in another thread about some new paints I'm going to try which are supposed to leave the fabric soft and shiny, but I don't know if it will lend itself to marbling all that well. It's worth a try. I'm moving away from doing scarves as well and focusing on larger stoles, shawls, furoshiki squares that are more versatile.