Re: Troubleshooting size problems

  • Deluwiel
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2013
      For silk I've been using the methocel from Dharma Trading and have never had that problem after a good rinsing; I did try the marbo gum from ProChem which left a considerable amount of crispy shiny residue even after my typical rinse. I'll not be using it again. I started with carageen but switched to methocel simply because I don't marble every day and I wanted something that would last longer, but now that I have more experience I may go back and try it again just for comparison's sake. I've been putting my silk into a plain white pillowcase to wash and dry and that keeps them from getting knotted up as well.