RE: [Marbling] Happy Ebru 2013

  • Drees, Dedree A.
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
      Happy New Year and Thank you so much!!

      DD

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Marbling@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Antonio Velez Celemín
      Sent: Sun 12/30/2012 6:20 AM
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Marbling] Happy Ebru 2013

      I wish to everyboby in this group a happy new year 2013, and great Ebru
      time¡¡¡

      I'm leaving a link to a blog of one of my students and now a paste paper
      and marbling artist. She has found, I don't know where, a copy of the
      Halfer's abrigded edition by the Hostman Printing Ink Company of London,
      the second edition of 1907. You will find there the whole copy¡¡¡¡

      http://elblogdebertapapers.blogspot.com.es/ ENJOY¡¡¡¡

      My best wishes

      Antonio