Re: [Marbling] Happy Ebru 2013

  • Alejandro Cabral
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2012
      Feliz año nuevo for you too!!

      ________________________________
      De: Antonio Velez Celemín <ANVECE@...>
      Para: "Marbling@yahoogroups.com" <Marbling@yahoogroups.com>
      Enviado: domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2012 8:20
      Asunto: [Marbling] Happy Ebru 2013

      I wish to everyboby in this group a happy new year 2013, and great Ebru
      time¡¡¡

      I'm leaving a link to a blog of one of my students and now a paste paper
      and marbling artist. She has found, I don't know where, a copy of the
      Halfer's abrigded edition by the Hostman Printing Ink Company of London,
      the second edition of 1907. You will find there the whole copy¡¡¡¡

      http://elblogdebertapapers.blogspot.com.es/ ENJOY¡¡¡¡

      My best wishes

      Antonio

    • yesim goktepe
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2012
        Thanx Antonio,
        I wish a year full of peace and creative to everybody
        yesim goktepe

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
          Happy New Year and Thank you so much!!

          DD