Happy Ebru 2013

  • Antonio Velez Celemín
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2012
      I wish to everyboby in this group a happy new year 2013, and great Ebru
      time¡¡¡

      I'm leaving a link to a blog of one of my students and now a paste paper
      and marbling artist. She has found, I don't know where, a copy of the
      Halfer's abrigded edition by the Hostman Printing Ink Company of London,
      the second edition of 1907. You will find there the whole copy¡¡¡¡

      http://elblogdebertapapers.blogspot.com.es/ ENJOY¡¡¡¡

      My best wishes

      Antonio

    • Alejandro Cabral
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2012
        Feliz año nuevo for you too!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2012
          Thanx Antonio,
          I wish a year full of peace and creative to everybody
          yesim goktepe

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2012
            Happy New Year and Thank you so much!!

            DD