RE: [Marbling] Re: Paper exchange?

  • Thomas D' Aquin
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 24, 2012
      Bonjour Messier Valet, Merry christmas for you and family I am still
      kicjking at 85, but have not done any marbling in over tnhree years.
      I just ran across your name on my e mail, so I thought to send you a message
      Have a good new year. here in ensenada it is around 50 degrees. It
      is probably a lot colder kin Bdelgium. hasta la vista, tomas aquino

      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      From: marbrure2000@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 12:00:03 +0000
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: Paper exchange?

      Hello,

      ยจ

      I'm interested in this paper exchange.

      If you don't know my work, you can see it at

      http://marbrure.blogspot.com/

      Hope to hear from you,

      Alain Valet

      Belgium