Re: re-new member

  • zozo7bra
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
      Hi Dee,

      Before you do anyhing, contact Lucie La Pierre, he is in Montreal and a Master Marbler. You can find her information at the website of Les Relieurs du Quebec. They are at AQRAL website = www.relieursduquebec.ca, you will find some of the most accomplished marblers and bookbinders and book artists in the world are right there in Canada, and the supplies cosst a bit less. Should you get a chance google Robert WU, his work is inspiring and quite beautiful and bold.

      Marbling is an extraordinary art and become yourown palette.

      Good luck withyour research;
      momo

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "naturedee" <patches2008@...> wrote:

      > Hi I am Dee from Saskatchewan Canada and I have been learning the art of marbling and I do want to know if anyone knows where I can buy Carragheenan powder here in Canada please?
      > I look forward to meeting everyone and would love to view your albums soon.
      > Dee

    • Dee Marie
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
        Hi and thanks so much for your information regarding marbling, I will look for some direction on marbling techniques.

        --- In mailto:Marbling%40yahoogroups.com, "naturedee" <patches2008@...> wrote:

        > Hi I am Dee from Saskatchewan Canada and I have been learning the art of marbling and I do want to know if anyone knows where I can buy Carragheenan powder here in Canada please?
        > I look forward to meeting everyone and would love to view your albums soon.
        > Dee

      • Anne Peters
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
          Hello Dee from Saskatchewan and welcome to the group.
          Caragheenan and other marbling supplies can be purchased from the
          Papertrail in New Dundee Ontario. Their web site is www.papertrail.ca
          Anne in Ontario