Galen Berry's supplies

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2012
      I wrote to him about the rinsing type of tray and this was his reply:
      "Hello, but no, that has certainly never been true, I don't make any trays
      at all of any kind. But thanks for asking!

      Galen at MarbleArt.us <http://marbleart.us/>"

      Sue

    • George Reynolds
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
        Oops I think I suggested that he had trays. Sorry. But Talas has them:
        http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=18045

        Or go to www.talasonline.com and look at the marbling supplies.
        George