Schade on marbling

  • anthonianthonianthoni
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2012
      Does anyone know of any translations of a work by a J. A. F. Schade, entitled

      "Die Marmorir-Kunst oder Anweisung den Kamm und türkischen Marmor anzufertigen für Buchbinder"

      It was published in 1845, and there is a translation of the work by Mr. Wolfe . (author of Marbled Paper: Its History, Techniques..) However, I am unable to trace any copies of the translation, ( which Mr. Wolfe says he is in the process of publishing in the aforementtioned book), anywhere online.
      Can anyone here provide me with more information about this book, or it's translations?

      Reagrds:

      Anthony