Re: [Marbling] Re: Carrageenan

  • Nancy Akerly
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 6, 2012
      I can also highly recommend carrageenan and other marbling supplies ordered from Galen Berry at MarbleArt.us. His carrageenan costs $38 per pound. His paints, tools, etc are also reasonably priced. Plus his site is gorgeous, filled with patterns, instructions, and his instruction book is one of the best around. Here is his site:
      http://marbleart.us/MarblingSupplies.htm

      Good luck!
      Nancy Akerly
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts
      Sister Bay, WI

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts
      http://www.libertygrovepaperarts.com

    • George Reynolds
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 7, 2012
        I second the thumbs up for Galen Berry and his carrageenan. I have also had good luck with his Alum.
        George

        Sent from a distant corner of the galaxy.
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 7, 2012
          I sell carrageenan as well, and have a brand new batch if anyone wants fresh size.
          Iris Nevins
          www.marblingpaper.com